Wednesday, January 18, 2017

12/11/2016


A wondrous woman I have found
Her personality sends love abound
To hear my name, is quite the sound
To know her heart is my aim
Time with her is never the same
We're going higher like a plane
She's unafraid to talk and go deep
She possesses qualities most try to keep
She's serves so well, as if she's a host
And even more I like to boast,
For I know she's filled with the Holy Ghost

Thoughtful, kind, sweet, cheerful,
caring, encouraging, and delightful
are a few words that describe you.
You think of me when you make decisions,
As if I never left your vision
An open book is what you are,
Meaningful conversations are never too far
O, how I want to spend out nights,
Laying alone searching for a shooting star
Or talking for hours on a trip in a car!

You treat me so well, anyone can tell
I desire to know you on a whole new level,
To serve our God and worship together
Brings us close and out of the weather
Being with you is always better
Laughing and smiles make it the best
To know your soul is my quest

No comments:

Post a Comment