Sunday, September 28, 2014

Poem


This is not a poem
A poem is words that rhyme
This is more than a poem
This is more than me
Uncontrollable emotions
Unseen amounts of energy
Spinning around our lives
Pulling us closer
Plucking at our heart strings
Binding our souls
Consuming our minds
Gives me strength
to walk into the unknown
And it begins with four words
Love, such a word we think we know
But we will never know
I have seen love, heard love,
And believe I know love!
But love is never known
For love is never ending
Immeasurable in its length
Undefined in its meaning
And because of this,
Love is always learning
Love is always loving
No force even compares
To its existence
By understanding
I will never fully know.
I'll take your hand
And grip it tight
And entrust our love
To get through fights
To Guide us through
the undetermined future...

No comments:

Post a Comment