Sunday, September 28, 2014

What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger


       What do you do when your life turns upside down? Bring another story into the mix. Another unknown situation waiting to relapse the good times. Something you don't deserve ready to drop at the at sign of good fortune. Take your life, the good and the bad and mix that up with the culture you're in, religion, and how people think you should act. What they say behind your back. The guilt you feel knowing you're doing things wrong. Everything that pulls you in different directions and can never work in harmony. Everything that every person experiences at some point in their life. It's life and it will happen to you. How do you respond?

Response 1:
It happens to everyone else. Get over it. 

         Who cares if someone talks bad about you or someone has it better off than you. God made you who you are, accept that. But it's more than that when you're the one it's happening too. How do you act when your friend you see every day makes fun of you? Say this happens and move on or is it going to sting for a bit? This is negative energy.
All energy is interconnected. Energy can be controlled. Energy can be channeled. You can turn neutral energy into either positive or negative energy. You can change negative energy into positive energy and vice versa. These is called controlling your emotions. Laugh now cry later. Shifting your mental status to handle the situation you're in.
You can't do anything successfully until you master this. 

So yeah it's okay to be upset even though you may feel like it only affects you. But it's how you deal with it that defines why you need to get over it. 

Use negative energy as fuel. Forgive but don't forget what upset you. Remember it, use it to propel your situation. For example people make fun of me for riding my bike to school. So what, I don't have money and I can't afford parking permits. But I remember that when I'm studying or debating getting up for class. Negative energy channeled to become fuel for success. I'm proud of not being entitled to shit in my life. And earning it through the sweat in my brow and the drive in my heart. And I'm continually fueling something no one can take away from me. My will to build my work ethic off discouragement is what keeps me moving forward. Keep pushing forward. 

When I first heard "Started from the Bottom" by Drake. I instantly liked it. An anthem of how someone didn't have something and from nothing he achieved his dreams. This isn't an argument of drakes life just something I can relate to. And helps me remember to stay on my path I set out for myself to achieve greatness.

What we do in our lives echoes for eternity.

Response 2:
Maybe it isn't meant for you. Or maybe you just can't do it. 

Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. If this was true there would have never been scientific innovations. No revolutionary war for America. No world records. Nothing that people went through extreme difficulty to achieve. Because there are no limitations. There is no limit. The sky is the limit. You think over the period of trying thousands of different filaments to create a light source Thomas Edison was told it was impossible or after the first few hundred filaments he started to think maybe it was IMPOSSIBLE?! 

Don't give in to outside pressures. Don't cut yourself short. Only you can undervalue yourself. 

You just have to smile through the bullshit. 

In search of a inner peace, someone to bring me to righteous actions, and an understanding of conviction will bring me to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment